Duly completed Visa application form (available at downloads section)
Two recent photographs – passport size
Valid passport with one unused visa page and photo copy of photo page (passport should be valid for six months from the date of departure from Sri Lanka - after the intended visit)
Return Air ticket indicating travel itinerary
Bank endorsement of USD200
Relevant Visa fee
Issuing after 3 working days between 3.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m
Under certain circumstances, the applicants might be asked to provide extra documents if necessary.
Under no circumstance could you change the status of visa after arrival in Sri Lanka. For example, a person who visits Sri Lanka on holiday cannot engage in any business/ profession, social work, charity or any other form of voluntary work or employment paid or unpaid without obtaining prior visas for such purposes.
If a visitor wishes to extend his stay in Sri Lanka, he/she should apply to the Department of Immigration & Emigration, 41, Ananda Rajakaruna Mawatha, Colombo 10, Sri Lanka before the expiry of visa.
• All Business Travelers who wish to travel to Sri Lanka up to 90 days should obtain business visa through Sri Lanka High Commission in Dhaka.
• Under certain circumstances interviews will be conducted by the high commission and the interviewees might be asked to provide extra documents if necessary
• Under any circumstances there is no refund of visa fee.
i. Duly completed Business Visa application form (Form available at Download section)
ii. Two recent photographs – passport size
iii. Valid passport with one unused visa page and photo copy of photo page (passport should be valid for six months from the date of departure from Sri Lanka - after the intended visit)
iv. Return air ticket
v. Following Documents should be submitted:
• An invitation letter from the company/ organization in Sri Lanka recommending the issuance of visa to the applicant.
• A request letter from the company or organization in the Bangladesh recommending the issuance of visa and giving details of the status of the applicant, nature of business, duration of stay, availability of funds, and details of the party in Sri Lanka with whom the business is to be conducted.
• Issuing after 3 working days between 3.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m
Overseas Links Ltd is a Travel Agency of Air Ticketing, Overseas Training & Tour management, Hajj & Umrah, Recruiting and Visa service being managed by a team of professionals with several years of experience in the field of Travel & Tours, Tourism & Hospitality sectors in Bangladesh.